Here you can find the Frequently Asked Questions about the Speed Fusion connect Protect plans. Source: https://sfc.peplink.com/?t=connect
- What is SpeedFusion Connect Protect (previously known as SpeedFusion Cloud)?
- SpeedFusion Connect Protect is Peplink’s infrastructure that provides access to a global network of SpeedFusion endpoints and technology without requiring additional hardware.
- Can I purchase one SpeedFusion Connect Protect plan and leverage it over multiple Peplink devices?
- No, each SpeedFusion Connect Protect plan is attached to a single device’s serial number. Each device must have its own plan in order to utilize SpeedFusion Connect Protect.
- How do I activate the SpeedFusion Connect Protect allowance that’s included with my Care plan?
- All Care plans now come with SpeedFusion Connect Protect included. This data allowance will automatically begin and end in accordance with your warranty. No activation is required.
- Can I activate SpeedFusion Connect Protect once and link multiple Peplink devices to it?
- Yes you can, the SpeedFusion Connect Protect does not count towards your device’s peer limit.
- Does SpeedFusion Connect Protect count towards my SpeedFusion peer limit?
- No, it does not.
- My plan has expired but I still have usage left. What happens? Will it rollover?
- Any remaining usage from expired plans will not be carried forward.
- Can I track and monitor my SpeedFusion Connect Protect usage?
- Yes, keep track of your usage via the dashboards of your router’s WebUI.
- How are SpeedFusion endpoints allocated?
- An option to either manually choose your endpoint or automatically be assigned an endpoint is available. Click to learn more here.
- How do I ensure the application that I want to protect uses SpeedFusion Connect Protect?
- You can use an outbound policy to ensure that traffic from a specific application goes through SpeedFusion Connect Protect. Define your source traffic as "any" and select your application under "protocol". Select "enforced" as your algorithm, and finally, select the SpeedFusion Connect Protect as the enforced connection.
- If I purchase multiple plans will the validity of the plans accumulate?
- The maximum validity is 3 years. For example, If you buy 2x SFC-CLD-F plans at the same time, which has a 3-year validity per plan, the maximum expiry will still be 3 years.
- I have activated "Auto-Renewal" in eStore. When will my subscription Auto-Renew?
- By default, the preset trigger is set at 7 days prior to expiry or 10% data remaining, whichever comes first. Click to learn more here.
- Does utilizing SpeedFusion Connect Protect require special firmware?
- Yes, all compatible models are required to have firmware version 8.1.0 or higher to utilize this service.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Frontier Support at email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article